Saturday 11 June 2011

Sorry for the late post - I was really busy all day yesterday catching up with some friends, so haven't been able to post until today. Not much to report really. I just walked Diesel around a few times yesterday and worked on the free walk on the long rein again, he is alot more confident with this now and has started stretching down into the contact, so hopefully a few more sessions on this and we will have cracked it! I was still feeling nervous after my tumble so didn't want to do too much and freak Diesel out as well.
I have also found a dressage trainer and I am waiting for confirmation of my first lesson. I really think this will help us improve now Diesel can cope with lessons. I am not riding today (Saturday is Diesel's 'day off'), but I will carry on with training tomorrow. Hopefully I will be able to ride the entire Prelim 10 test in walk, to help me remember it too!
Oh, and I have also bought a new girth, so I will put a bit of a review on my next post. 

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the response, it is great to know that you like it! xxx

    ReplyDelete